- [New] Now WebStory allows anyone of the blogs under an account to be activated in order to proceed with the account setup.
- [Change] Delete an article while the article is being edited would also cause the editor to be closed.
- [Change] Main form side panels’ font sizes have been properly adjusted.
- [Solved] Blog editor does not convert emoticon shortcuts to respective emoticon when relevant option is enabled.
- [Solved] Some emoticon shortcuts are conflicting with each other.
- [Solved] During backup, when entry has already existed and to be skipped, no reason is displayed in the failed result.
- [Solved] Switching from “Published” or “Not yet published” node to other nodes in Status view would cause an error.
- [Solved] Edit and save article in Status View->All Articles would cause the article to disappear from the list.
- [Solved] Some error messages are not properly displayed when error is encountered during blog publishing.
- [Solved] Flipping blog group in the Blog view will take quite some time to complete.
- [Solved] During blog back up, if the main form is not at Blog view, an error would be thrown.
- [Solved] When a big number is entered into the Last count field in blog back up window, the focus could not be shifted to others.
- [Solved] Press Enter key twice in the publish dialog would cause WebStory to proceed to next stage regardless of blogs are selected.
You may also follow us on our Twitter at http://twitter.com/webstory for updates on WebStory development.
Grab your latest version here: http://download.webstory.my/webstory.zip