- [New] Added a new article browsing window, you no longer have to go online in order to read all your articles now.
- [New] Now the last selected category view in Article Editor would be remembered. By default it will show Category By Blog.
- [New] Added support for WordPress multi-level category.
- [New] Added support for copying content with images from MS Word.
- [New] Added copy and paste right click menu to HTML source editor.
- [New] Added blog account info in the Target field for Task List.
- [Change] Greatly simplifies the main window’s UI. By default My Note and My Photo are not enabled.
- [Change] Now double clicking at any article will default to browsing instead of editing.
- [Change] Now spell check will always start from the beginning of an article.
- [Change] Now the caret position in HTML source editor is limited to the last character or space users type in.
- [Change] Blog account node will now show a summary of all blogs under the account instead of all posts.
- [Change] Newly added category under individual blog in the Article Editor will be selected by default.
- [Change] After publishing microblog status, clicking at the status alert window will browse the message permalink page.
- [Solved] An error will be encountered upon deleting comment failure.
- [Solved] After publishing a post as draft, trying to publish from Blog Archive again may cause error.
- [Solved] Publishing post to WordPress with publication time set may result in unexpected time due to time zone setting.
- [Solved] “Not yet published” article count may be wrong under certain filter conditions.
- [Solved] Publishing post as draft for article with categories set may cause the post to be published publicly.
- [Solved] Setting an article to Draft status in the Article Editor does not save the Draft status when the editor is closed.
- [Solved] Publishing an article marked as Draft in the main window does not automatically check the “Publish as draft” option.
- [Solved] Sometimes when flipping to HTML source editor, copy and cut menu may not be enabled accordingly.
- [Solved] After clicking at the Comments node, then clicking at the root node for Blog View will still show comment related view.
You may also follow us on our Twitter at http://twitter.com/webstory for updates on WebStory development.
Grab your latest version here: http://download.webstory.my/webstory.zip