- [New] A completely revamped microblog management user interface.
- [New] Added capability to send microblog private message.
- [New] Added microblog retweet function.
- [New] Added new microblog message count notification to the latest message node.
- [New] Added function to insert video clips directly.
- [New] Added support to set multiple blog schedule at once.
- [New] Added options to control the message alerts for new microblog message and blog comment.
- [New] Article Browser now shows the tree structure of WordPress pages.
- [Change] When resuming all tasks in the Task List, scheduled tasks will not be executed now.
- [Change] Changed the behavior of filling color inside a table cell.
- [Change] Now other people’s messages are no longer editable.
- [Solved] The No Fill and Transparent color option for highlight and fill color are not visible in the UI.
- [Solved] Random WebStory signature becomes empty after publishing post.
- [Solved] Inserted table column does not follow existing TH tag attributes.
- [Solved] Sometimes performing a search in the Search window may encounter an error.
- [Solved] Changing tag options in Note Editor does not enable the Save button.
- [Solved] <> symbols are not properly decoded when retrieving Twitter messages.
- [Solved] New microblog message hints will keep showing even after dismissed.
- [Solved] Sometimes opening new Blog Editor while publishing blog posts may cause error.
- [Solved] Sometimes publishing posts to multiple blogs may cause error.
- [Solved] Double clicking at an article after performing back up would cause an error.
- [Solved] After setting up new microblog account, the summary counts in the latest message node are not shown.
- [Solved] After clicking at the latest microblog message notification, the summary count went wrong.
- [Solved] Setting up a WordPress blog account that has not yet enabled the XMLRPC interface will prompt the correct message now.
- [Solved] After restarting WebStory, the tasks in the Task List showed wrong Start Time.
You may also follow us on our Twitter at http://twitter.com/webstory for updates on WebStory development.
Grab your latest version here: http://download.webstory.my/webstory.zip