For users that are using WordPress for both purposes of blogging and content management system (CMS), you may have the need to add new pages to your web site from time to time. It is very simple to add or update WordPress pages via WebStory.
Create a new WordPress page
1. Open a new Blog Editor.
2. Enter the title and content of the page as you would an ordinary blog post.
3. Open the WordPress properties panel, and flip to the Page Properties tab.
4. Click at the Add button. Then select the Blog that you would like to create the page and click Next.
5. Set the Page Details, including the Parent Page, Template and Page Order.
6. Finally, save and publish the page.
Update an existing WordPress page
1. Select the page that you would like to update from the Pages node under the relevant blog account.
2. Click at the Edit button, or you may also right click at the page and select Edit.
3. Make the necessary changes to the page content, or update the WordPress Page Details as explained in the previous section.
4. Save and publish the updated page.